Sunday, May 11, 2008

Catching Up

Hi all! I want to sincerely apologize on behalf of my telephone service for last weeks absence. Dial up and noise on the line do NOT mix, and I was unable to connect at all. Lots happened in my absence though, so I will spend the next day or so catching up.

The first big thing I saw when I was able to get online is that Winnie over at Buckymania has been offered a new opportunity. As a result she is closing her Buckymania blog, but the archives (blogger willing) will remain for all to see. Winnie, we love you and will miss your daily musings, friendship and the occasional bit of rational advice when we stray just a wee bit off the path of being a good fan. Please don't be a stranger, Bucky and the rest of us are lucky to count you among our friends and we would all hate to loose that. Wishing you the best Winnie!

I would also like to welcome Fran to the blogging world. Fran has set up house over at Buckytown, USA and is still getting things settled in but her blog is shaping up to be a real winner. Stop over and say hi, and check out the helpful links she has graciously shared.

It has been nearly 1 week since Bucky Covington's 3rd single hit the ground running with its official release May 5th. We are back to pounding the keyboards and dialing digits to request the song to our local (and sometimes not so local) stations. "I'll Walk" is showing a steady climb upwards, sitting today at #51 on the Mediabase Top 500, and #53 on the weighted chart. The bullets are looking GREAT for a new release, so lets get busy and light up those request lines. This single is definitely a hit song in the making, so lets help get it there!

I will be back tomorrow with photos and more news, again I apologize for the absence. Sweet Bucky dreams to all!

1 comment:

Fran said...

Thanks for the shout out! Please email me at BuckytownUSA@yahoo.com anytime you update so I can link you out front.

thanks!
Fran