Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My bullet is bigger than your bullet...

Still holding at #15 on the illustrious Mediabase chart. http://w2.mediabase.com/mmrweb/AllAccess/Charts.asp?format=c1M
The bullet is bigger than it was yesterday, honest! There are some bigger hitters coming up from behind, but if you nudge those folks without bullets down the list a bit - we are sitting pretty and hanging tough. The charts are still something of a mystery to me but I know far more now then I ever thought I would.

We should have news coming soon from CMT to let us know if our diligent and furious voting for A Different World paid off in regards to the CMT Awards nominations. I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting, probably will have gnawed off all my finger nails by the time the news comes out. To keep us busy until then, head over to CMT Tuesday at 12PM ET for Power Picks - as promised It's Good To Be Us has another match up, this time against Taylor Swift's Our Song. This is going to be a tough one to win so we need all fingers on the mice clicking. These are huge opportunities for us to show off our Bucky, so lets do it!

And before signing off, here is the standard Public Service Announcement - call and request It's Good To Be Us, visit CMT and GAC and vote for it too. Stream it on CMT (or anywhere else you can find it!) and help us keep moving Bucky up the charts.

No comments: