Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bringin' Back the Bucky


Oooh happy dance! Thanks to one of my myspace friends - I have been oh so enlightened to a Bucky show coming up - right in my hometown! Yippee! Not one to complain, I did get that three-in-a-row a couple months back - but wahoo anyhow!

Life couldn't be sweeter. Seems Bucky is joining the bill with Joe Nichols and John Michael Montgomery for Q106 Storytellers tour. I have heard rave reviews about the stations Storyteller's series, but have yet to have the pleasure. It sounds much like the VH1 Storytellers - very laid back, a few songs, a bit of talking, maybe a bit of off-the-cuff improv from the musicians. I can't wait, but wait I must - the magic date is September 25th. For more info visit: Q106FM Madison's Storyteller's Jam VI
See ya there!

No comments: