Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A little behind...


Sorry I have fallen a big "behind", have my big date with Bucky this Thursday - yippee! Not to brag, but I also have a date with John Michael Montgomery AND Joe Nichols. I haven't been on a triple date since the Raisin' the Bar tour (which was one fine tour - which I would love to see revisited in the future).

Regarding the aforementioned medical situation, things are looking pretty good. It does not look cancerous, but we will leave that to the pathologists. If you can spare a few thoughts this way and maybe even a prayer or two, it would be greatly appreciated.

Oh geeez, 3 days til the show? What do I wear? It is still shorts weather - but on the cusp of jeans - shorts and sandals? Jeans and cowboy boots? Decisions decisions - thank goodness I have a couple days to compare the options - plus wait for the weather forecast. Have a good week, will try and get in another update prior to my "date" :)

No comments: