Friday, March 14, 2008

Bullets Back! Yippee!


Our bullets are back again, and looking considerably more healthy than they have the past few days. This does not mean we can stop though, or even slow down. We need to continue with the requests, and keep giving the DJ's positive feedback. We are sitting rather pretty at 14 on both the Top 500 and weighted, 13 isn't that far away! If we keep stepping it up just a bit each day - we can get that #10 spot in no time! Get on that phone and requests It's Good To Be Us!

If you have some spare time this weekend, pop over to Bucky's board on AI (link to the right) and show some love. It has been very peaceful there - this is a great time to introduce new AI fans to Bucky. Head on over and share some of that fierce Bucky spirit.

As I mentioned in previous posts, I have a date with Bucky coming up. I forgot to mention this will be my first show with the new improved (and considerably larger) band backing him. My last show was a week before the change. I had a chance to speak at length wish Shawn, but did not know at the time that he was moving on to other things. Not really sure he knew either, we talked about them touring this year and studio time for a new album. I will miss both Shawn and Hans and wish them both nothing but the best. In the same token I am totally stoked to see the new band that everyone has been raving about.

More pics tomorrow, blogger is not playing nicely with my computer this evening, apologies to all.

No comments: