Monday, March 31, 2008

H-O-T and Thanks Florida Shine!

Once again I am sharing a video clip. The amazing talent of BCO's JudgeFL, aka Lisa has once again given us a gift. She and her team Florida Shine worked together to produce an absolutely jaw-dropping montage set to the music of It's Good To Be Us. I cannot begin to thank her for it, it was inspirational as well as delicious (blushing!) Enjoy!



I cannot get over how photogenic Bucky is. I have taken well over 2000 shots, and I can assure you that the ones that did not turn out were either due to operator error (my bad) or that he simply moves so darn fast. I cannot blame him for moving fast, it makes his shows ROCK! Review after review of Bucky concerts talk about how much energy he gives and how it projects into the crowd. Bucky converts are born at each and every show, and I know he deserves each and every one.

More tomorrow! Meanwhile pick up that phone and give your DJ a little Bucky lovin' by requesting It's Good To Be Us. It is currently looking smoking H-O-T at #9 on the weighted chart and #11 on Top 500 with very respectable bullets on both charts. Lets take this baby all the way to #1!!!

No comments: