Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Looking Forward, Looking Back


Just a few minutes over a month until my upcoming date with Bucky (and Dierks, and Luke....ok, and a few thousand friends). I am so in need of a good dose of Bucky. I have been reading recaps and checking out everyone else's concert photos so I can live vicariously, but I have had just about enough of that. It is my turn!

To indulge myself this last 31-ish days, I find myself pondering
memories past. I am pretty sure I miss the entire concert itself to allow myself the chance to relive it at home one pretty frame at a time. The entire audience is mad with applause, and I am sitting there merrily gazing at my camera's monitor "wow, hot!". Nothing like living in the zone.
I am aspiring to share pics from my personal collection daily up until the Rockford show (April 12), so check back. I apologize in advance if any other news happens and my intentions to share daily pics fail, but I will try!

We are still holding on mediabase with our teeny little bullets. We need to put a call out to our friends and relatives to give us just a little help here. #10 is definitely in our reach, we need to crank it up just a little bit. Recruit a couple new people to request Its Good To Be Us, and keep doing it yourself. Don't forget to stream it on CMT too, the more video play, the higher the recognition. If folks recognize the song they are far more likely to call their local station to request it. Just a few more good nudges and we can do it!

No comments: