Saturday, March 1, 2008

Power Picks & Rockford Show

Looks like a super busy week coming up for us on the Power Picks front. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday matches! Keep those fingers busy, the show starts at 11AM ET and you can vote at CMT
http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/cmt_power_picks/series.jhtml . Just watch the matches and then vote when Bucky comes up (you can vote on the other matches too, but this IS a Bucky blog).

Have added a personal WAHOO! to my calendar, tickets for Rockfords Dierks/Bucky/Luke show on April 12 went on sale to the general public this morning! Team WI should be there in full force, have my tickets in hand. I am sooo overdue for a Bucky fix, I have been Bucky-less since November 9th. Amazing I haven't had to join a 12 step group to deal with the withdrawal symptoms, but I survived. You can check out tickets to the Rockford show at Rockford Centre Events - All Events & Tickets , still lots of good seats available, and at last check some general admission floor spots as well.

Keep those requests going for It's Good To Be Us, and don't forget the GAC and CMT voting. Pencil those Power Picks days in on your schedule too, lets get that video playing more frequently.

1 comment:

Buckymania! said...

Oh, I so envy you--I haven;'t been to a show since November and probably will have to wait until summer. Have a great time and we can't wait to hear all about your night with Bucky, Luke and Dierks!