Monday, April 14, 2008

Bucky Buzz Part Deux


I do have to say, that is one pretty spiffy bus that Bucky is touring around in now thanks to Zippo's generous sponsorship. In Rockford out of the three tour buses, only one stood out, only one was "wrapped", and only one was Bucky's. I did not get a chance to see Bucky near the buses, but I did see Don briefly (he was wearing shorts, and it was snowing out!) The security kept us moving along, so no lingering/stalking was allowed, but I was very grateful for the chance to take photos of the bus and said so to the poor shivering man stuck with outside security duty.

So I am still coming down from my "Bucky buzz". I have sorted through the pictures, and sure enough nearly half were not much to brag about. That leaves a lot though that I am working on sharing either via the blog or moving them to my photobucket, or both. If you click on the bus photo it will take you to the photobucket where you can check out what is being (slowly) added. Gotta love that dial up!

I am mildly bummed that Bucky and I will not be having another date until June or July. That may change if I choose to travel for one of our liaison 's, or if he chooses to schedule a show (or 3, I am not picky!) closer. I want to thank everyone in advance for the recaps and photos that will help to tide me over until then. I promise to repay the favor when the time comes. Have a great week!

No comments: