Sunday, April 27, 2008

Summer Lovin....


Spring is mostly here, and the spring/summer concert season filled with a bevy of outdoor festivals is rapidly approaching. This is definitely my favorite concert season - I love the laid back nature of the local fairs and festivals, and am looking forward to my first multi-artist multi-day event as well. I am not doing it big like others, no Nashville - I am going to settle for a little gig they have going in Oshkosh, WI called Country USA Country USA Music Festival - Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Looks like it should be an awesome time - surely it won't be nearly as cool as the whole Nashville experience, but it should run a close second - plus it is around 500 miles closer.

On the charts Bucky is looking good with "I'll Walk" sitting #62 and 63 on the Mediabase charts. Still haven't heard it locally, but I am waiting. The DJ says "not on our playlist yet" nod - uhuh. Well hurry it up! On a brighter note they have added Jason Michael Carroll's 3rd single off his debut album, "I Can Sleep When I'm Dead" is getting fairly regular play and has been nailing it on the local Top 9 At 9 show. It well on it's way to the Top 10 on the charts as well, sitting at #28 on both the Mediabase charts today. Perhaps he is blazing a path for his former tour pal Bucky? Time will tell, but I really think "I'll Walk" has what it takes to move right on up.

No comments: