Sunday, April 20, 2008

Technical Difficulties, I'll Walk


Technical glitches have left my delightful dial-up connection occasionally desiring not to do what it is supposed to do, dial-up. I apologize in advance for any days you visit the blog only to find no new post. It has been my mission since beginning this blog to post daily. It may not be an entirely relevant post, it may be short or overly opinionated - heck, it may even be without a picture (I try to avoid that faux pas too) but it is is still posted.

One website has posted that the release date for I'll Walk is (was?) April 14th. We have received no confirmation of that from Lyric Street, nor has it been mentioned on Bucky's official website or blog. That said, it is slowly but surely walking it's way up the charts. It sits tonight at #86 on the Top 500, and #72 on the weighted chart. Both are showing those beautiful bullets and it should be hitting your local airways any day now. Will post updates as they come (as my technical difficulties permit!)

1 comment:

Buckymania! said...

Sigh...you know, I can relate to the dial up woes. Hope it's all sorted out soon!